Thursday, October 25, 2007

Fake Steve Jobs

Dear valued Apple lovers,

I want to begin by saying how truly sorry I am about the confusion concerning the iPhone's sudden drop in price yesterday. I understand how shocking such a large drop in price must have come across to those of you who paid full price. We here at Apple appreciate each and every one of you that purchased your phones early and I want you to know that we are just as committed to you as we are to the are to the quality of our products. I also want to thank those of you who voiced your concerns about the drop in price. We realize now that we may have made a mistake and that we owe it to you, our dedicated customers, to make it better. In order to do so I want to first explain why we decided to drop the price down so suddenly. Our hopes were that in dropping the price more people would be able to enjoy this wonderful, groundbreaking technology. But we also realize that we may have been a bit hasty. After realizing how upset our customers were we have decided to offer early adopters a $100 rebate for the iPhone as a peace offering. I hope this will show how sorry we are here at Apple and how dedicated we still are to our loyal customers. I also want to make this promise to you: we will work harder next time to take care of our early adopters. You deserve better and we know this.

Steve Jobs
Apple CEO

No comments: